[HOT] HOT in Research

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:20:03 UTC 2016

HI folks,

here is our quick report back from the HOT Research Working Group.  We
talked about the opportunity for research literature reviews, shared
curriculum and TeachOSM.

Some next steps:
1. The Research Scramble could be asynchronous. We suggest people use the
Working Notes document below to get started.
2. Potential Summer Research intern(s) to do a Literature Review.
3. Research Working Group and allies would be advisors/Supporters for them.
4. Use SOTM US (Seattle), SOTM global (Brussels) and the HOT Summit to
review the suggested research agenda.

HOT Research (minutes and research scramble)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iP5OmAGJYaBuhNr5uxbR8lGX-huhsNtTDQLDs7kfys/edit#

The goal is to collaborate on the content, then transfer this data to the
wiki  and/or website.

Some resources:

HOT Research Topics

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_Research_Topics