[HOT] German Article about Nepal/HOT

Katja Ulbert katja.ulbert at hotosm.org
Thu May 12 09:52:59 UTC 2016

Hello Enve,

as a German speaking HOT community member I enjoyed reading your article
very much! Thanks for raising awareness and spreading the word.

I think it would be excellent for the German OSM weekly edition, in
which printed newspaper was it published?

Greetings

Katja

Katja Ulbert
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team