[HOT] Moving the focus to JOSM in mapathons

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 16:00:47 UTC 2016

> i had no luck booting my laptop into linux to use linux software, but I
hear it works for a large % of people.

Works in some cases provided java (JRE/JDK) is installed in the live boot.

Since most people come along with their own laptops best solution is  USB
sticks with JRE and JOSM for various Operating Systems. Very practical.
Learnt this from Severin Menard. :)

Best,

- Enock
UMaT, Tarkwa