[HOT] Hot tasking manager Togo Maps disapeared

D Pilon bergeronpilon at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:12:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can someone explain why in the Hot Tasking Manager the Togo meningitis
projects have disapeared?

Thank you

Daniel Pilon

Note: As this is my first post, I'll present myself: Daniel Pilon, I work
for Canada's mapping agency The Canada Center for Mapping and Earth
Observation (CCMEO); I decided to get involved in OSM as I find it is a
very stimulating initiative.  For any question on Canada's national
mapping, licence, CanVec you can contact me and I'll try to help you. You
can contact me in either French or English