[HOT] Moving the focus to JOSM in mapathons

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Mon May 16 08:23:41 UTC 2016

Yep, that's what we've also been doing for years in DRC.
The only issue is that there's always at least one or few participants
without updated antivirus software and we always end up with at least one
infected USB stick.
The way around was using a rewritable CD... and an external CD/DVD reader,
as less and less people do have an internal working one.

+1 for finding a way to download the twitch videos or encouraging Jo to
upload them on another platform.

Best,

Claire

Claire Halleux