[HOT] HOT is activating to map for support of the relief efforts in Sri Lanka

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:09:32 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

We have tasks 1914 and 195 already lined up, so worry not, you’ll have
plenty to do :-) Our requested area of interest is massive so we broke it
into three parts to make it more “digestible”.

If task 1913 nears completion one of the tasking manager admins will
“release” task 1914. If this is a concern mid-mapathon please contact Mikel
Maron or Blake Girardot promptly and they’ll sort you out.

Cheers,
Robert