[HOT] HOT project 1913 - Sri Lanka Floods

Michael HeiƟmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Thu May 19 19:33:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just validated a few tiles on this project and the main problem I can see is this:

The instructions tell us to align all buildings with the provided Mapbox imagery
but most buildings are aligned to Bing. There is a noticeable offset between the
two and I am realining buildings when validating.

Please make sure you select the proper imagery when contributing to this project
(and probably others in this activation).

/Michael
(osm:michael63) /