[HOT] Sri Lanka Floods Activation: Sitrep Day 1

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:49:32 UTC 2016

Hi Danishka,

I am not clear on what you would like to organize, but it would be
wonderful if you organized any kind of an event.

Let us try something and see if we can work out a way to do a 'virtual
mapathon' I know others have done it in the past.

If you or anyone would like to join me at a "virtual mapathon" just
follow this link:
https://meet.jit.si/SriLankaMapping

Just install whatever small plugin or something run in the browser
window it asks for and join up. It has voice, video, screen sharing,
chat. It is a good 'virtual hangout' app and it is open and free,
Felix Delattre introduced me to it.

I will be there, I look forward to seeing you and if it is not
possible, just let us know what we might do to support your event. I
look forward to seeing anyone :) on this Fridaymapternoon.

Regards,
Blake