[HOT] Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana Address/Street Data

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:22:42 UTC 2016

If I can have a look at the data, I can look into the technical side. Are
they prepared to release the data without restrictions?

Polyglot
Op 24-mei-2016 3:03 PM schreef "Kate Chapman" <kate at maploser.com>:

Hi All,

I'm talking to an organization that has collected address and street data
for Sekondi-Takoradi in Ghana. They are potentially interested in giving
the data to OSM. I'm wondering if there is a volunteer here who would be
able to guide them through the import process both from a community and
technical stand point.

To be clear I don't think they want to do the import themselves, they more
would like to "donate" the data.

Best,

-Kate