[HOT] Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana Address/Street Data

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:44:23 UTC 2016

Hi Kate,

Am here. Right in Tarkwa, 1.5 hours from Takoradi. Good to hear. Just
closed from a workshop in Accra and was talking about how difficult
institutions in Ghana find it giving out data. as part of Project Flood
Risk [1] which used OSM as their base map.

Ready to help with this as usual.

1. projectfloodriskaccra

Best,

- Enock