[HOT] Fwd: QA activities as part of Validation - Build it into the TM

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:34:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

Issues from Osmose-QA can be fetched and manipulated through API
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmose/api/0.2

More simple, link to right position can be done with URL prams lat/ln :
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/#layer=Mapnik&zoom=16&lat=-29.53332&lon=28.26385

Regards,
Frédéric
Co-mainter of Osmose-QA