[HOT] Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] Alternative imagery project 2102

Daniel Specht danspecht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:03:06 UTC 2016

Hotties,

I've been reviewing some tiles on #2102 Suna East, Kenya - PMI/USAID
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2102>.
The instructions say to use tms[22]:http://imagegeocenter.
org/image/rest/services/Kenyasunaeastv3/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}, but
when you go to the ID editor, the only available imagery is Bing. Most of
the mappers have used Bing (see below).

I'm new to the ID editor. Is there a way to add the newer imagery to ID?

Dan