[HOT] Technical Working Group meeting today Monday, Nov.7, 15:00 UTC/GMT

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:21:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,

There is a Technical Working Group meeting today in a few hours.
Anyone interested in the backend part of HOT, coding, servers,
application testing, etc is encouraged to attend. Tech WG meetings are
via good, old, IRC :)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC

If you can not attend, but are still interested, please just email me directly.

Our agenda is here:
https://hackpad.com/TWG-Meeting-11.2016-F1e6EXk65hE (pretty full)

All of HOT's Working Groups are open for anyone to participate in and
contribute to, the full calendar of WG meetings is here:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hotosm.org_848e89aaiab04ag94d23rqn558@group.calendar.google.com

Everyone is invited to drop in and say hello to any working group
meeting to see how they can participate. Just email me or this list if
you need more details on any working group. Always a work in progress,
the wiki description of the working groups is a good place to find out
more, but can sometimes be a bit out of date:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups

Cheers,
Blake