[HOT] Problems with bookmarks and iD

John Gordon jgordon at gri.ca
Wed Nov 16 19:36:27 UTC 2016

Hi

Not sure where to report these.

Bookmarks-- when I'm mapping I usually bookmark the location to which I
want to return. The OSM bookmarks now return me to the home page of OSM
although the correct url for the page shows up in the request.  This
seems to be a problem specific to OSM-- my other book marks work fine.

iD-- While using iD both for lines and areas the cursor skips forward if
I pause during drawing to scroll on the page.

On an older issue --is there any indication when the HOT export tool
will be fixed?

John