[HOT] Tasking Manager Slow

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:14:51 UTC 2016

The tasking manager seems to be slow and has been for some time.  Sometimes
it is necessary to click on a choice multiple times before the tasking
manager actually performs the requested action. Sometimes the project grid
doesn't show up right away or doesn't show up at all. Can anything be done
about this? It is slowing down mapping and validation, and it is
frustrating for new people who are just being introduced to the project (I
try and tell them that there are 1000's of people around the world on HOT
projects and that is why things are slow).

I know that many of the people that support the project are volunteers and
that budgets for hosting services are tight.  I am not trying to be
critical, but rather trying to raise awareness so that hopefully a solution
can be found.

Thanks,

Mike