[HOT] Presentations on value of maps to District Medical/Education Officer

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Mon Nov 21 10:12:21 UTC 2016

Does anyone have any presentations on how maps of their area could help the work of a District Medical/Education Officer that has never had access to one of the schools in their area?  I'm travelling around Tanzania next week and if anyone has done this type of informal presentation before I would welcome your input.