[HOT] Videos online

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:27:29 UTC 2016

Hello HOT Community,

some of you has asked about the slum mapping project methodology that we
present in the HOT Summit 2.  In the mean while the totally of the videos
get finally processed and published by the summit team, you can see a new
presentation (in spanish) of the project here:

https://livestream.com/Udearroba-Virtual-UdeA/events/4535560
(time 47:30)

This was during the recent GIS Day at Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia.

Greetings,

Humberto Yances

PS: Dear summit team: If exists problems with the videos, maybe the slides
can be published instead?