[HOT] A project that needs validators and very experienced mappers

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Sun Nov 27 04:58:01 UTC 2016

After thinking this over a bit more, I changed the instructions.

This should only be to run existing data through josm validation and
then fix the road related errors and warnings that are ease.

It looks like Mapbox has most of the imagery things were mapped from
so far so be sure to consult mapbox.

So far it goes fast in the more rural areas, map in a few bridges, a
few fords, fix some overlapping roadway and done.

Just the jsom validation would have a noticeable impact on the road
network with the benefit of being pretty quick and easy for validators
and very experienced road mappers.

Regards,
Blake
Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team, TM3 Project Manager
skype: jblakegirardot
HOT Core Team Contact: info at hotosm.org
Live OSM Mapper-Support channel - https://hotosm-slack.herokuapp.com/
BE A PART OF HOT'S MICRO GRANTS: https://donate.hotosm.org/