[HOT] Hot summit videos

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Wed Nov 30 21:07:15 UTC 2016

Hi Milo and all,

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently for the remaining HOT Summit
videos. I just saw a note that the video production company has delivered
all of them to HOT as of today (minus two which he is working on tracking
down). The Summit working group is doing a quick review and will get them
online shortly. Milo in case you or anyone else would like to help with the
review you can join the Summit working group skype:
https://join.skype.com/yP5ub5dwHxVa

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director