[HOT] JOSM for HOT can someone point me at a basic tutorial?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 01:19:33 UTC 2016

So how to install,  how to add remote control and building_tool plugin, how
to map a square building, a highway and a landuse=residential.  How to
select Bing imagery.

How to toggle the screen ie use the tab key when you lose the stuff on the
right.

And finally how to upload.  So setting the token.

Yes I know about learnOSM but I have a fairly keen mapper who has been told
that JOSM is too complex which is fine except I have to clean up after them
with the crossing ways and highways nearly meeting when they are quite
capable of doing it themselves and I want something basic not how to map a
relationship because that is not what most of the HOT stuff is.

Thanks John