[HOT] HOT Activating for #HurricaneMatthew

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:45:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just a suggestion for project managers...

Can we make sure the instructions tab caters for iD users as well as JOSM
for the TM projects? Hopefully leads to less work for validators....

I have updated http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2195 as an example.

Cheers,

Pete

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Blake Girardot HOT/OSM <
blake.girardot at hotosm.org> wrote:

> Dear HOT Community,
>
> It looks like Hurricane Matthew is going to have significant impacts
> across a wide area of Haiti and Jamaica both and affect over 1 million
> people.
>
> OSM data is already being requested for Haiti and Milo has been
> leading the efforts to fill in map data on Jamaica.
>
> Because of those factors, HOT is going to activate and generate
> updated OSM data.
>
> Please visit http://tasks.hotosm.org/ for the latest #HurricaneMatthew
> projects and please spread the word we need mappers to contribute.
>
> Initial Tweet to retweet please:
> https://twitter.com/hotosm/status/782645326113042432
>
> Anyone wishing to help with the activation or discuss with the
> activation coordinators (currently Dale Kunce) should join the HOT
> Slack team: https://hotosm-slack.herokuapp.com/  (slack is just web
> based, persistent text chat)
>
> Regards,
> Blake