[HOT] OSM humanitarian mapping and its learning curve

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:50:56 UTC 2016

I've shared this video before, but I think it would be good for us to
consider for TM and Community Management (post-emergency)

How can we learn from other Open Source communities?  What are the
contributor metrics and engagement touchpoints (see the Mozilla dashboard
on the video)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvteDoRSRr8  (14 minutes)

Heather

Heather Leson