[HOT] Mapathon in Greeley Colorado - This Thursday!

Jim Smith seth006 at blarneystone.com
Wed Oct 19 15:45:57 UTC 2016

Mike,

Happy Mapping! If I can get out of another appt, I’ll help with some validating. I just looked at the map and Bing is not at all clear and MapBox is only clear enough to tag roads but buildings are very fuzzy. Thought I’d mention it, tho not sure what can be done about it.

I hope you have a huge crowd!

Jim