[HOT] Crowd2Map Tanzania to protect girls at risk of FGM - request for validators, particularly on 30th October

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Fri Oct 21 10:55:03 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far with http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1788
We need to get it finished well before the FGM cutting season starts at the beginning of December to ensure that all of the villages can be reached.  We are doing an exhibition and workshop at Mozfest  https://app.mozillafestival.org/#_session-609 which we hope will bring in new mappers.  If anyone is able to help, particularly with validating then, we'd be really grateful.  There is a short video on the need for maps here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1vxrZfLwCM>  and another by one of the girls here<https://youtu.be/wEskE7R3XQk>.  Please share with anyone who might be interested.  Many thanks, Janet