[HOT] Posting Mapathon on Missing Maps Event Calendar

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:51:06 UTC 2016

Pete, Dan, Ben, Rachel,

Thanks for all of your help.

How long after a pull request has been merged does it take for an event to
show up on the calendar?  The event I submitted still isn't showing up this
morning, even though Dan merged the pull request yesterday evening.  Or is
this due to the "issues we have on the website end" that Pete mentioned?

Mike