[HOT] User removing highway tags from the Earthquake area (Uganda and Tanzania)

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Tue Sep 13 11:36:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

the preliminary fix is committed (changeset 42123103). Took a while because I
decided to have a look at those ways first. This proved to be a good decision: a
couple of them were no highways but round huts without any tags...

Feel free to retag the highway network west of Bukoba.

Best Regards
Michael

Marco, 2016-09-13 13:25:

--