[HOT] Reinventing the Community Working Group

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Sep 14 20:27:27 UTC 2016

Greetings HOT Community,

You are invited to participate in the Community Working Group
<https://groups.google.com/a/hotosm.org/forum/?hl=en#!forum/community> . As
we have struggled to really find a 'niche' for this group, this will be the
group's first meeting under a bit different objective. I will be introducing
the concept of 'Community Hour', where the members of the CtyWG help
facilitate online presentations at least monthly. So we're looking for
people who can help schedule and facilitate online presentations. If you
want to present at a community hour, that will come soon after the group
updates the Terms of Reference and draft some procedures for how we'll find
presenters.

The meeting is this Friday the 16th at 1400 UTC.  We will be meeting on
Mumble <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble>  so please set-up ahead
of time and if you're new to Mumble it's best to show up a bit early so if
you do have problems someone can help.

Happy Mapping and all the other HOT/OSM stuff you do!

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)