[HOT] Research at the HOT Summit

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:27:05 UTC 2016

HI everyone, in just one week a number of us will converge on Brussels for
the HOT Summit.

There is a slot in the schedule for Working Groups to connect.  A number of
us are keen to research OSM and HOT. We hope you will join us to help guide
the future of this potential working group. For those not in attendance, we
will take notes and share back.

Background:
We've had a few informal meetings and discussions around research in HOT.

Tom created a draft bibliography of Research. Edits welcome. Once this
round is complete, we will find an online home for it. Thanks Tom for this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1urFkEU9YSMtG38vXFQmAQFNv0_IqSvJy_16li6oF028/edit

Robert set up a guide for academic partnerships and research topics. We
should refresh these based on the past year of activities and the future
goals.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_Academic_Partnerships
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_Research_Topics

See you soon,