[HOT] International Open Data Conference pre-event, October 4, Madrid

Sajjad Anwar me at sajjad.in
Thu Sep 22 19:10:36 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,
Great seeing some of you at HOT Summit today!
The 4th International Open Data Conference is between October 6-7 (http://opendatacon.org/). I proposed to do a pre-event on HOT bringing together stories of some of the activations which is accepted and scheduled for October 4, 9.30am.
I wanted to reach out and see if any of you are planning to be at IODC and if you are coming earlier. Let me know - it'd be great to tag team and run this event.
Thank you!
Cheers, Sajjad