[HOT] HOT Summit - update on session recordings

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 27 20:37:57 UTC 2016

Dear all, it was truly my pleasure to see and talk with so many of you at
the HOT Summit this year. If you're wondering about session recordings,
they'll be available on our YouTube page within the next two weeks or so.
There are some really exciting talks, so thanks for your patience while
they are edited and speaker slides are incorporated into the recordings.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director