[HOT] QR codes and field papers

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Wed Sep 28 00:32:06 UTC 2016

Hi John,

In short - yes.

I used the instructions here:

http://learnosm.org/en/mobile-mapping/field-papers/

and got it to work.

After you make your atlas, print it out, add notations in the field, scan it and save it on your computer. Log back in to fieldpapers.org, upload the scanned image and you will be prompted with various options. Chose "open in JOSM".

You can also scan and open directly in JOSM but you have to install a plug-in (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/FieldPapers)

I've used both ways and the scanned document lined up perfectly in JOSM with respect to lat/long.

Best wishes,

Laura

-
Laura O'Grady