[HOT] Using the HOT Tasking Manager for field data upload to OSM projects

Paul Uithol paul.uithol at hotosm.org
Fri Apr 7 14:40:37 UTC 2017

Hi Joe,

Please follow https://twitter.com/mapuganda to stay up to date on
current activities - today, we were organizing a mapathon in Gulu at
Gulu University, mapping tasks such as
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2770. HOT and CartoNG will be publishing
many more over the next couple of months. And if you happen to be around
in Kampala, come visit us at Hive Colab (http://hivecolab.org/)!

Best,
Paul

--
*Paul Uithol*
Director, Community Programs

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
web <http://hotosm.org/> | twitter <https://twitter.com/hotosm> |
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate
<http://hotosm.org/donate>