[HOT] round objects

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:44:54 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

Just a couple of thoughts;

1. Looking at the scale, this is quite small, possibly about 2 metres in
diameter at the base.

2. If it was a building in frequent use I would expect to see more of an
access path. I can see tyre marks to the left as well as the clear road
/ track bottom left, but nothing actually leading to the structure.

3. Is the dark area we can see from the centre extending diagonally down
and left the shadow? If it is a shadow, the structure is very narrow,
but quite tall.

4. I would like to see more of the area to check on the shadows and see
it in context.

They may well be buildings, but I am currently wondering that if they
are tall and narrow with no human access, are they termite mounds or
something similar?

Regards

Nick