[HOT] How to save 'empty' squares?

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 22:17:14 UTC 2017

Also, if you have done this on tasks already you should let us know your
osm username.  Someone can then do a query for all of your work and run
it through the validator to remove these "notes" you left in the
database, since they are not really map data.  This is not difficult to
do, and we won't delete the real mapping you did, just the "fake" notes
that you left in.

And just to clarify for future use, as John mentioned, you don't need to
hit 'save' at all in the editor for a task where you didn't change
anything.  You can just return to the task manager, mark the tile
complete and move on to the next one.

-AndrewBuck