[HOT] Crowd2Map Webinar Thu, May 18, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM UTC

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Sat Apr 29 08:20:55 UTC 2017

I’m delighted to be presenting Crowd2Map’s work mapping rural Tanzania, particularly to help prevent Female Genital Mutilation at the next HOT Community Webinar.  We will be sharing our progress so far, and outlining our planning for implementing our HOT Microgrant. to train village level Community Change Agents in four different areas of rural Tanzania.  As an entirely volunteer run project we particularly welcome advice and support from the HOT community so we really hope you can join us!  Please register here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-crowd2map-fgm-mapping-in-tanzania-tickets-34119231540

Many thanks
Janet