[HOT] Ottawa logistics

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Aug 1 14:42:34 UTC 2017

John, thanks for the helpful info on logistics in Ottawa.

For those of you who haven't registered for the HOT Summit yet, here's the
link: http://summit.hotosm.org/

There are hotel discounts available: http://summit.hotosm.org/venue/

We'll be providing more info on food/refreshments to all participants in
the coming weeks.

If you have any questions on the Summit, please feel free to ask on this
list, or you may email operations at hotosm.org

Looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radford at hotosm.org