[HOT] Biggest ever mapathon to map rural Tanzania and celebrate 13 years of OpenStreetMap - August 13th/14th

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Fri Aug 4 09:32:34 UTC 2017

On 13th August OpenStreetMap will be 13 years old and to celebrate Crowd2Map<https://crowd2map.wordpress.com/> are organising the biggest mapathon ever to get over 1500 people mapping rural Tanzania in a 24 hour period.  It would be amazing if you could join us by:

*        Promoting the event https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/crowd2map-hosts-the-biggest-online-mapathon-ever-to-get-rural-tanzania-onto-openstreetmap-and-help-tickets-36751714367 to your your contacts

*        Hosting an event at any time in that 24 hour period.  Perhaps just a small one in your home to which you invite a few friends and tell them about OSM. You can map any of the projects here http://bit.ly/MapTanzania or ask me to create a custom one.

Many thanks and please let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, or if you want any more information.

Best wishes and thank you!
Janet

Janet Chapman, Campaigns Manager and Founder Crowd2Map
Address: 44 Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK
Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: 0447815 053 779
Skype : jachapman82
LinkedIn uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman
Blog: http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/    and  www.crowd2map.org<http://www.crowd2map.org>

The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462
www.tanzdevtrust.org<http://www.tanzdevtrust.org/>