[HOT] wish list validation tool

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:03:24 UTC 2017

Yes I know I'm a bit one tracked sometimes but quite by chance I stumbled
across a HOT mapper who had tagged 264 buildings Yess=Building
in Togo.

I have corrected these but they were done five months ago.

In the ideal world we would have enough validators but we don't so could
someone at least scan the mappers mapping on a project and highlight
unusual tags or even no tags?

If it could be done daily feedback could be given quickly which would
reduce the number of errors and the time spent correcting them.

It does require some manual validation but it would pick up problems more
quickly.

Thanks John