[HOT] wish list validation tool

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:08:15 UTC 2017

It needs to be much simpler to use.  If its too complex then it won't be
used.  Think in terms of the user interface can it be simplified?  We don't
have many validators / validator time and the tool is to make the most of
what we have.

The aim would be to quickly pick up new mappers before they get into bad
habits and does it matter if a building is square or not?  Realistically
squaring in iD is an approximation so the unsquared building might be
closer to the original than the squared one and squaring isn't a big deal.
In JOSM select building=yes, node:4 then q.

If its run daily then the date becomes irrelevant.  Do I care if the mapper
is mapping in a mapathon or not?

Cheerio John