[HOT] Biggest ever mapathon to map rural Tanzania and celebrate 13 years of OpenStreetMap - August 13th/14th

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Mon Aug 14 13:33:39 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,

This is going on today! Please be a part of the event!

Help spread the word: https://twitter.com/hotosm/status/896733088956416000

We have a lot of high priority projects on the HOT Tasking Manager, it
seems like it would be impossible to get them all done, but like all
of the seemingly impossible problems of the world, if we come
together, we can do accomplish anything.

Peace,
Blake