[HOT] HOT's State of the Community Survey

Amelia Hunt amelia.hunt at hotosm.org
Tue Dec 5 13:57:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

As part of HOT's commitment to our community, we are currently conducting
research for a 'state of the community' report. This research will help us
to better understand who is involved in HOT projects, why, and how we can
provide better support. The following survey will only take 5 minutes of
your time but the information is invaluable to us as we continue to improve
and grow as an organisation. The data from this survey will be shared
openly, however all data shared will be non-identifiable.
Please click the link below to participate:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R3X6RM9

We really appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for your continued
support.

--
*Amelia Hunt*
Mapping Training & Project Assistant

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*

*Help us #mapthedifference by Dec. 31 **donate.hotosm.org*
<http://donate.hotosm.org/>
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/>