[HOT] How do I find the most recent projects?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 18:19:08 UTC 2017

and the most recently mapped tiles?

I'm lazy and I normally do more validation than mapping.  If I give
feedback within 24 hours then mappers tend to correct their new mapping and
there is less work for me to do when validating.

If its been more than a week then my rule of thumb is there is little point
in giving feedback.

Expressing my thoughts on validating or cleaning up the mess on a project
that is 99% done and 2% validated would breach the new code of conduct we
have.

Life does get difficult when you can't express your frustrations in a
mailing list.

Anyway if there is a magic formula in the selection I'm missing in TM3
please let me know.

If you're a project manager just starting a new project on anything but
buildings email me the details and I'll probably add you to the list of
projects I watch and validate.

Thanks John