[HOT] [Osmf-talk] [hotosm-membership] Re: Code of Conduct Reminder

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:23:02 UTC 2017

>but it's probably not clear to the average participant in the hot@ mailing
list whether they are automatically made a part of the HOT community.

I think there are two parts, those who subscribe to the current mailing
list and the "inner clique" who are invited to become a HOT member.

Realistically HOT calls upon ordinary OSM mappers to assist things like the
Ebola problem and the missing maps part using the tiles helps guide mapping
so its probably just an image problem than anything else.

Cheerio John