[HOT] Mapathon on December 18h

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Mon Dec 18 19:44:21 UTC 2017

Hey Samaila,

Thanks very much for sharing the event, I hope some people can join you
remotely today mapping on your task!

Rebecca

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Samaila Alio <ilasolthah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have just sent you this e-mail to inform you that OSM Niger will
> organize a Mapathon
> on the occasion of the feast of 18 December or the proclamation of the
> Republic of Niger
> to map the city of Tahoua, which is the host city of this year's
> festivities.
> This is an own initiative of OSM Niger with the support of HOT via the
> Microgrant.
> Task link: https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/3802
> For those who can attest to their presence, the event will be held at the Bluezone
> of Niamey
> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=13.49976&mlon=2.13711#map=19/13.49977/2.13711> near
> (Bolloré railway station) starting at 9:00 AM.
>
> Thank you in advance for your contribution.
>
> --
> Samaila

*Rebecca Firth*
Community and Partnerships Manager
rebecca.firth at hotosm.org <tyler.radford at hotosm.org>
@RebeccaFirthy

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*

You can #mapthedifference today! Donate.hotosm.org
<http://donate.hotosm.org/>
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/>