[HOT] Highway=track

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 13:53:45 UTC 2017

The first comment is It looks reasonable to me but I'm not the technical
authority on this one.  Pierre might be better.

Second comment is we can invoke a special preset with iD when opened by
Task Manager.

Realistically the mappers we want to nudge most are those who only map once
and have very little interest in instructions or web pages.  You can tell
I'm feeling cynical today.

We might do better to come up with a preset for iD that is better suited
for new mappers. ie drop living_street and footway as options for Africa.

Cheerio John