[HOT] Comment to project managers of Building projects

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 22:23:44 UTC 2017

Hi John,

Thanks for this suggestion.

Would it be an idea to enhance the mapathon instructions, to include
suggestions such as running scripts like these (at the validation stage, or
perhaps run by the task owner)?

If anybody wants to get together to discuss those planning/ best
practice-related issues, I'd be very happy to  join in!

Bjoern