[HOT] Apply for a Microgrant to grow your OSM Community!

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Wed Feb 1 15:25:29 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We're excited to launch the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Microgrants
programme
<https://hotosm.org/updates/2016-12-06_funds_for_community_led_projects_the_2017_hot_microgrants_program>
!

Many OSM communities around the world are achieving amazing results on zero
or near-zero budgets. HOT wants to support the development of these
communities, through providing funding for basics. For example, GPS
devices, internet access, and training costs. We're looking to provide up
to ten Microgrants between $2,000 - $5,000 USD. Our goal is to enable the
development of local OSM communities, to increase skills, capacity and
experience. We will award grants to projects which broadly contribute to
HOT's mission.

More details on the programme and the application form can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9ltOxx_0jkJdQW1uqv9oXoF8cV9ryK8TH87Vv4de4M/edit>.
HOT support will be provided before, during and after the grants period.
Applications must be received by *12th March 2017*.

Please share this to individuals or organisations who might be interested
to apply. We are looking to support communities in Southeast Asia, South
Asia, Latin America/Caribbean and Africa, but will consider other locations.

Get in touch with any questions, or email microgrants at hotosm.org.

Thanks,

Rebecca

--