[HOT] Validating by Username

noah ahles noah.ahles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:33:46 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I started a HOT club at the University of Vermont and we'd like to start
validating real time (or as close to real time as possible) at mapathons to
make sure people are editing to the best of their ability. We'd also like
to set up geomentoring relationships to pair club members with new mappers
so we can look over their work and message them with constructive feedback.
Is there a tool within ID Editor or JOSM for us to be able to look over
edits by username during the validation process?

Thanks,
Noah