[HOT] New project around refugee crises in northern Uganda (South Sudan) and Istanbul (Syria)

Paul Uithol paul.uithol at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 6 16:23:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to let you know about a new project HOT has started work on,
focusing on improving open data quality, dissemination and service
delivery around two of the largest refugee crises at the moment - South
Sudanese refugees settling in northern Uganda, and Syrian refugees
living in Istanbul, Turkey.

More information and background on this project, and first visits to
both areas, is at
https://hotosm.org/updates/2017-02-06_kicking_off_the_%E2%80%9Ccrowdsourcing_non_camp_refugee_data%E2%80%9D_project.
Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or other
information you think could be of use!

best,
Paul