[HOT] HOT Tasking Manager Instance migration to new hardware tonight

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Thu Feb 9 21:13:18 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,

We are migrating HOT's installation of the HOT Tasking Manager in
about 2 hours (Feb 9, 2017, 23:00 GMT).

The new server is up and running now, we will be switching the DNS
entries in about 2 hours.

You might still visit the previous server while the address change for
the server gets spread around the world.

This should resolve itself in about an hour. You can try clearing your
browser cache or a different browser, but for the most part it will
just take a little time.

If you can not map for a brief time, HOT"s YouTube channel will still
work fine and has some great videos to help learn to map or more about
other humanitarian mapping projects:

https://www.youtube.com/user/hotosm/playlists

And when you are done, I hope you are excited to map and the Tasking
Manager will probably be working better than ever for you.

Please report any problems (which there should be few) here via email,
HOT IRC channel, or HOT Slack channel

Cheers
Blake
Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team, TM3 Project Manager
skype: jblakegirardot
HOT Core Team Contact: info at hotosm.org
Live OSM Mapper-Support channel - https://hotosm-slack.herokuapp.com/
BE A PART OF HOT'S MICRO GRANTS: https://donate.hotosm.org/